Here is a quick & easy baby muffin recipe that I’ve whipped up tonight. I’m not a big fan of pre-packaged foods (especially for baby) but we got these Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food Puree for FREE, and I’m not a big fan of wasting food either. So, I revised the recipe from the back of the package of Artisan Flour Blend and baked up a batch of these delicious baby muffins perfect for a healthy snack served with a cup of milk.
- 3tbps butter, melted
- 1pkg of Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food Puree
- 1egg, large
- 1/2tsp pure vanilla extract
- 110g Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend
- 1.5tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Lightly grease muffin tin with butter
- Mix flour and baking powder and set aside
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer beat together butter, puree, eggs, and vanilla
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet ingredients (Do Not Overmix)
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before giving to baby.
Makes 12 mini muffins.
*These mini muffins can be stored in an air-tight container in the freezer (up to 1 week). * Thaw at room temperature in the morning in a ziploc bag for a quick on-the-go afternoon snack at the playground.